Weekly Check In Program
The End of the Rainbow Weekly Check In Program
The weekly check in program’s goal is to minimize the ongoing isolation experienced as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The program is offered to all LGBTQ+ community members aged 18+
- You can choose to receive a weekly phone call or email from End of the Rainbow staff, between Mondays and Fridays (based on your preferences and staff availability).
- During the weekly call or email, our staff will check in on how you are doing, have a friendly chat with you, and offer information, updates, and referrals, if you need them.
- To ensure continuity of care, by participating in the program you agree to personal information being shared between a small number of staff members involved in the administration, and facilitation of the program.
- This is NOT a counseling session or crisis line. If you are in need of immediate assistance please call the Calgary Distress Centre at (403) 266-4357
If you are interested in this program please fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the program, or need help filling out the form please email us at email@example.com, or call us as (403) 262-4086.